2024 ONTARIO CUP
March 23, 2023 | Brampton, ON
ALL ATHLETES/COACHES: All competing Ontario teams must hold a current OCF membership for all participants, which includes athletes and coaches. All OCF member participants must adhere to the OCF bylaws and policies. Teams from outside of Ontario do not need to purchase an OCF Membership to attend an OCF sanctioned event but MUST adhere to the OCF bylaws and policies.
The OCF will be offering divisions in accordance with Cheer Canada.
- All Star Cheer: Novice, Prep & All Star Divisions
- Scholastic Cheer: Primary, Elementary, Junior/Senior High, College & University Divisions
- Cheer Abilities: Special Abilities Traditional Beginner & Intermediate Divisions
Please refer to the Cheer Canada website for age grids and divisions
In addition to the above divisions, the OCF will also be offering the following Specialty Performance Divisions (following the Cheer Canada All Star Cheer Age Grid):
- Individual & Duo Performances: U6 L1, U8 L1-2, U12 L1-4, U16 L1-5, U18 L1-6, Open L2-6
- Group Stunt: U8 L1-L2, U12 L2-3, U16 L3 & L5, U18 L3 & L5, Open L2-7
- Partner Stunt: Open L7
- Cheer Abilities: Individual & Duo Performances, Group Stunt
7575 Kennedy Rd S, Brampton, ON L6W 4T2
Event schedule will be released closer to the event.
All coaches in attendance at OCF events must have a valid and approved 2023-2024 OCF Coach Registration.
For more information on the requirements for coaches and how to register with the OCF, please visit www.ontariocheer.ca/coaches.
Note: coaches must be affiliated with an approved Member Club or School.
Tickets for each event may be pre-purchased through Ticketmaster or at the door. To avoid any delays, we strongly recommend encouraging all spectators to purchase their tickets in advance using Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster tickets will be available soon.